Monday, October 16, 2017

Using A2Z Scraplets chipboard on PL

Hello Mary here to share with you today.
For this project I used A2Z Scraplet chipboard in documenting some of my travel photos with PL


I have used the piece as the title to my page to document my photos taken at Krakow. To treat the chipboard firstly I embossed the piece and then added two different colours of Crackle paint. You can find this chipboard here  or simply look under Words Destinations / travel in the A2Z Shop for your travel title


the page completed

Next I used one of the birds from a 2 piece set , which I simply embossed . Out of all my travel photos I have never shared any photos I took at Auschwitz and finally decided to do a PL format would be the best way to go. Besides this page I prob never will share the others, but now I have at least documented this part of my trip for me.


So I hope I have encouraged you to think of using your Chipboard pieces in PL as well as layouts. The uses are endless , only restricted by your imagination.
Don't forget we would love you to join in our challenge this month as well and upload your take on our facebook page here
Happy Creating
Mary x

No comments:

Post a Comment